Yellowcom use the same infrastructure as the major network providers but offer a cheaper and better service.
Transferring your existing lines couldn’t be easier. We provide a complete managed service – our dedicated team will ensure a smooth transition when migrating your existing service, all of course without causing disruption to your business.
Service supply and reliability are just as important as the price you pay, and that is why we offer more, like the option of online billing giving you access to real-time statistics, itemised billing and fraud management tools.
- Analogue lines – single or groups of standard lines for small business, fax, modem etc
- ISDN2 – digital lines for connection to a phones system, minimum 2 channels
- ISDN30 – digital service for larger business, minimum 8 channels
- IP Channels – IP transit service, connecting your sites directly into our network using an IP backbone enabling them full PSTN connectivity to an IP PBX.
- Non Geographic (NGN) – Do you want to offer your customers a more consistent service? Increase and measure responses to your marketing activity? Retain the same phone number, even if you move offices? You can do all of this and more, with a Non-geographic Number from YellowCom
- Access to online billing and call volume information
- Fraud management tool to help manage your telecoms spend more effectively
- DDI level billing – itemised by user
- Delivery of monthly invoice by email
- Quality management information and trend information